What Makes Metal Clock A Statement Piece For Modern Bedrooms?
It is rightly said that you find the best things when you’re not looking for them. In my case, it happened with wall clocks. Since childhood, I have been exceptionally fond of wall clocks. Even though I used to live in a small house earlier, I had a good collection of wall clocks. Later, when I built my own home, I took all the wall clocks with me. However, the tragedy was that then I was living amid modern interiors and none of those wall clocks could have matched the interior theme and colours.
But since I wanted them in my house, especially for my bedroom, my interior designer and I started looking for the best brands of designer or imported wall clocks. The search was worth the effort, as we found an amazing website that exhibited a wide range of designer wall clocks for modern interiors. Finally, we shortlisted a few, talked to the brand owner/designer and got them delivered to my place. The website was Rang De Decor and the range of wall clocks was crazy.
Why did we choose designer metal clocks?
While searching for wall clocks for my modern bedroom and also during our discussion with the brands, we got to know why metal clocks were the first suggestion by designers for modern interiors. What makes them statement pieces? So, here are some reasons in their favour.
Designer wall clocks made of metal are comparatively sleeker than regular clocks. Due to this, they help make the wall or a part of it less cluttered in spaces like bedrooms, where minimalist designs are preferred. In my bedroom, too, I wanted a clock to be both contemporary and sleek so that it does not take up much space on the wall. Metallic clocks satisfied my preference.
Besides, a highly appreciable thing about designer or imported wall clocks is that most of them are designed in the form of art. Hence, the clock will be accompanied or surrounded by bold and sophisticated metal designs, making it look like a complete artwork rather than just a clock. In other words, it is both a functional and artistic decor for the wall.
Contemporary interiors are often driven by a theme or a particular colour scheme. These factors help owners and designers in selecting the decor accessories and furniture for the space. During our search, we found that imported or designer wall clocks were naturally resonating with the interiors of my home. Their industrial, bold, and raw feel made them gel with every element, from lanterns to lights, centre tables, upholstery of furniture, curtains and other decor. Hence, it became easier to select them.
Another reason for choosing them for my bedroom and other spaces is their durability and timelessness. My family and I know that it takes a huge penny to get a house built and decorated. Hence, the expensive decor items installed in the interiors are not to be removed any sooner. They will stay for years to come, which is why they have to be durable enough, and metal decor confirms that parameter.
Wrapping Up
So, these are the reasons designer metal clocks are statement pieces for a home’s interiors, be it bedrooms, living spaces, entrances, or others. If you’re looking for high-quality and premium clocks and other decor items online, we recommend visiting Rang De Decor’s collection on its official website.

Comments
Post a Comment