How one app is solving many problems of farmers?
I live in Nalchha, Madhya Pradesh. It is a beautiful place and farming is still the main source of earning here for most of the people. Just like others, my family has also been farming for so long.
There is no major issue currently but with increasing inflation everything is becoming costlier. From vehicles to water, and from seeds to fertilizer prices of everything grew around 15-30% in the last twenty years. However, the concern was that the earnings grew hardly 10%.
Problems
We discussed and found that there are a few issues that are cutting our profits, a notable amount of produce is getting every year due to various causes. And there is too much fluctuation in the market rates of products we produce and we are failing to match that. We were looking for some solutions and found that these issues can be solved easily.
Research and finding the Potential Solutions
First of all, I started researching about method of knowing the market price of all the products we produce and how to set the pricing accurately each and every day. Since Mandsaur is the nearest market so I was particularly searching for an app or website to know the latest Mandsaur mandi bhav of products we produce.
Second, I want to know a way to keep me and all others in the family updated about the latest happening and mandi bhav. Even if staying up-to-date with Mandsaur mandi bhav is not possible MP mandi bhav will work for us. Data from these apps or websites can also help us to find the opportunities for diversification,
Third, there was a need for good news, and weather forecast apps to know all the happening in the city or state and keep eyes on the weather as well.
Next, I was looking for a marketplace-like platform where we could list our produce set pricing and also provide contact details. So, traders or buyers can contact us directly.
Even these three will help us to understand the market better, set the pricing of our produce, and, make decisions according to updates and happening.
Found an All-in-one App
After trying various apps, and websites for days and analysing their performance, I found the Shuru website and their app. It not only offers market bhav of Mandsaur, and MP but also provides Harda mandi bhav and mandi bhav of various other cities and states. Which was an added benefit. I also used its search feature which worked well, i searched for sarso ka bhav today Rajasthan, and got the result that I wanted.
The Shuru app provides real-time updates on market rates, making it easy to keep track of price fluctuations. The interface is user-friendly, and information is presented in a way that is easy to understand. It offers more than what I was looking for, but additional benefits are highly welcome.
I highly recommend Shuru to anyone in the agriculture industry looking to stay up-to-date on market trends and make informed decisions.
Comments
Post a Comment