My search for a female personal trainer ended on FItClap ! Know How here
Sometimes, I feel like Indian women are the hardest-working creatures on earth. They work tirelessly to keep their loved ones happy, but they often forget about their bodies and their fitness.
In Indian women, a lack of fitness can lead to a range of health issues including cardiovascular diseases, type 2 diabetes, certain cancers (like cervical cancer), mental health problems, obesity, bone density loss, menstrual irregularities, and increased risk of complications during pregnancy, all stemming from physical inactivity and poor nutrition.
Along with physical inactivity and poor nutrition, there is one more issue all the girls and women are facing is lack of female personal trainers at nearby gyms. Not all but many women are moving toward online fitness programs. At first, they try to find a female personal trainer at home and if they find they feel lucky they have to settle with a male trainer.
Earlier, it was tough to find a female personal trainer for weight loss at home, and that’s where a solution was needed. Fitness training at home is a nice concept, but is finding female trainers really easy?
Let me share with you my experience, I am a housewife and live in Lucknow, there are many gyms nearby but the thing is that I was not able to find a good female fitness trainer nearby. The gym where there is a female trainer is around 7km far from my home. Going to this particular gym daily was not feasible for me. So, I started training after watching YouTube videos which was not a very efficient way of training because I was getting answers to some of my queries around 8 to 10 days after posting comments.
Additionally, what they suggested in the video did not specifically suit me. I was training for weight loss but even after 3-4 years, I haven’t lost any weight. That’s when I found a great app and platform called FitClap, It is a one-stop and trusted platform, where you can search for nearby fitness trainers including female personal trainer at home. Also, you can check the trainer details and based on such you can plan and hire a perfect trainer for your fitness journey and goals.
I hired a female personal trainer for weight loss at home and with her guidance I lost 20 kgs in just 35 days. So, it worked for me, and I think since this platform has only certified trainers it will work for you as well. So, try FitClap once and stay fit and healthy!
Comments
Post a Comment