How do I find the perfect hostel in Mumbai near my University?

 From where I came to Mumbai, there was no nearby university. So when it comes to higher studies, I had to choose a city, and as I am here, you guess which city I have chosen. I also want to make it very clear that my parents have been very supportive of my studies, so they don’t have any issues with my studying and moving to another city.


Everything was fine because I was with my family, and I planned everything in advance. However, there was one thing that we were not able to solve, and the problem was finding a good accommodation - finding Girls Hostel in Vile Parle was not that easy, I failed even after hours of research.


We searched on Maps, Google Search and more, but everything seemed more elusive than the real. So, when I arrived here, I had a few options and their addresses, so I started exploring them one by one. 1 hour, 2 hours, …5 hours, and I was still not able to pick one that seemed the perfect one.


I visited around 12 hostels and PGs, and I was tired, I was even ready for a good paying guest in Juhu, which was a bit far from my university. But soon I got help, I was tired, and I reached a roadside restaurant where I met a young local, and he suggested a few online platforms which have some luxurious accommodation options. I was tired, but I wanted a roof before the night, so I instantly opened all the options provided by him.


That’s how I first visited Aurus Life, I explored all the options and then clicked on the option to schedule the visit, and visited 2 more hostels which were near the university I was impressed with both. And now picking between them becomes hard for me.


I chose the first one, and thanks to Aurus Life, I got not just a roof but a new home away from home in an area near my university. So, that’s how I found the perfect hostel in Vile Parle. 


Now, I can say, Aurus Life is one of the best platforms for people like me who are looking for good PGs and hostels in cities like Mumbai. It is a modern-day platform that makes finding and selecting a PG or hostel easy for both boys and girls. So, if you are in Mumbai, looking for hostels and PG, visit Aurus Life today!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popular Universities Indian Students Prefer to Take Admission

Strategic Fulfillment Partnerships: The Key to Delivering Fast, Accurate, and Cost-Effective Experiences

Wholesale Fulfilment: The Quiet Engine of Scalable Commerce