Hostel Life Unpacked: Here’s What I Learned While Living in a Hostel

  It is challenging for a student to pack their belongings and leave the city for another, as it comes with a lot of responsibilities, such as finding a good college and a safe location to stay. Getting both in one place is impossible, but at The Hive Hostels, you can experience both. When I was looking for a PG in Paldi Ahmedabad, I came across their website, and after checking and getting all the information, I chose to stay with them. I was excited to move to a new city, but at the same time, I was scared as well. In this blog, I have mentioned the pros and cons of living in a hostel to help you in making an informed decision. 

Pros of Living in a Hostel

  1. Affordability: One of the top reasons to select a hostel is that it is very affordable. If we compare the rent you will be paying every month after renting an apartment, and the amount you will be paying after choosing a hostel. The hostel will be a budget-friendly option for you. 

  2. Social Opportunities: Living in a hostel will allow you to make friends from different cities. Friends that I made at the hostel are still in contact with me, and we still meet and have conversations about our time at The Hive Hostels. The best thing about living in The Hive Hostels was the field trips, which helped most of the students to bond more. 

  3. Convenience: Most hostels in Ahmedabad for girls and boys are located near colleges, which allows you to save time and money on commuting. You will also have facilities like Wi-Fi, a communal kitchen, and a laundry facility, which make your daily living more convenient. 

  4. Shared Experiences: Whether it is a girls' or boys PG in Ahmedabad or any other city, hostel life is always the same. In a hostel, you experience the late night conversations, group study sessions, and you create moments that you cherish forever. 

Cons of Living in a Hostel

  1. Lack of Privacy: If you are thinking of a boys hostel Ahmedabad or a girls' hostel, you have to forget about the privacy. You share your room with people, which means you have limited personal space, but some hostels do have single living spaces. If you need them, you can go for it as well. 

  2. Noise & Distractions: Hostels can be noisy as well, especially during exam season or weekends when students gather for their late-night study sessions. 

  3. Limited Control Over Living Conditions: Living in a hostel can be difficult as well. Choosing the right hostel is a must, as when you go for a hostel without doing any research, you might end up having issues such as plumbing or maintenance, and even delays in resolving them.  

  4. Difficult Roommates: Living in hostels can be a gamble; you don’t know if you will have a good roommate or a difficult one. I remember when I chose a PG near Ahmedabad University, my roommate was too difficult to handle, and that is why I had to shift from that PG to the Hive Hostels. Honestly, I still don’t regret my decision to move. 

Conclusion

If you are also looking to shift to another city for your studies, and are figuring out which hostel to choose? Then trust me, The Hive Hostels is what you need. With their assistance and fast issue resolvment my stay became so much easier. 

Visit their website today and enrich your university experience in unexpected ways!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popular Universities Indian Students Prefer to Take Admission

Wholesale Fulfilment: The Quiet Engine of Scalable Commerce

Strategic Fulfillment Partnerships: The Key to Delivering Fast, Accurate, and Cost-Effective Experiences