Balancing the Grind: How to Work 20 Hours and Ace Your Master’s

 When I was planning to study abroad in New Zealand, my biggest concern was managing time, not the exams. I really wanted to get into one of the new zealand's universities. New zealand july intake deadline is usually between late April and early May, and it was fast approaching, and I knew that once I landed there, I would need to balance a part-time job with studies.

I recently got to know that many countries, like New Zealand, have increased the work limits to 25 hours. But the good thing is that most of us remain twenty 20hrs. While planning my study abroad journey, I knew that I'll have to take a help. So I consulted with study abroad consultants in ahmedabad. Whether you’re attending MDH University courses in Germany or looking at the University of Greenwich courses in the UK, here is how I survived the "Work-Study Grind."

Strategy 1: The "Cluster" Schedule

Working less is never an option; the key is “work smarter” Instead of working for 4 hours/day, I clustered my shifts. 

  • Work on weekends: I worked for 8 hours on every weekend, this way, I covered 16 hours in each way. 

  • Evening Shifts: If you are pursuing a creative degree, like an Ecole Conte course or studying at a high-ranking institution (check the latest SOAS ranking for 2026), your brain might be fried by 5 PM. Use those evening hours for a "mindless" job like retail or cafe work to clear your head.

Strategy 2: Picking the Right Intake & University

Workload also depends on the university’s timings; some universities are student-work friendly. 

Strategy 3: Health is Your Real Wealth

Pre-cook your meals for the next day; food is vital to keep you going, or else you will deteriorate and will not be able to focus on anything. 

Final Thoughts

I was not able to do all these on my own; I took help from Meridean Overseas. Their consultants were with me throughout the journey and guided me on each and every step. If you too want to study abroad consultation and guidance then look nbo further.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popular Universities Indian Students Prefer to Take Admission

Strategic Fulfillment Partnerships: The Key to Delivering Fast, Accurate, and Cost-Effective Experiences

Wholesale Fulfilment: The Quiet Engine of Scalable Commerce