Styling Tips: Pairing Lab‑Grown Diamonds with Everyday Outfits
I would not have used my diamonds for the past twenty years, but during weddings, at high-stakes galas, and in that one fancy anniversary dinner a year. They were sitting in a dark velvet box, dusting it, and I stood there a little while waiting to get a chance deserving of their illumination. However, recently, I have changed my mind. Why are we hoarding the best of our wardrobes for a future that is yet to be realized?
To me, it seems that if a stone is beautiful enough to possess, it is also beautiful enough to serve as a jewelry item during the process of obtaining a latte or making a Zoom meeting. This change of mind actually went off when I began delving into lab-grown diamonds. The barrier of preciousness has finally been broken because it provides the same chemical luster that mined stones provide, with a much easier story (and cost factor) behind it.
The New Power Movement.
And in case you are seeking a single item to base your everyday wardrobe on, make it a lab-grown diamond bangle. A cluster of fire against a sweater of knit or poking out through the rolled-up sleeves of a blazer is so chic. I have now been adding a simple gold watch (or even a few threads of bead-silk) to mine to make it look like a stack. It makes the diamond, which seems like a stiff, worn, lived-in, and easy-to-wear accessory. It serves as a constant reminder that luxury is not a place, but a feeling that you have with you everywhere.
Styling Advice: Wearing Lab-Grown Diamonds with Your Daily Stuff
The styling hack: the secret of wearing lab-grown diamonds with daily things is in the high-low mix. You desire to juxtapose the extreme glitziness of the stone and the relaxed aspect of your outfit.
The Weekend Brunch: Wear a lab-grown pendant that is dainty on top of a high-neck white tee and vintage denim. The diamond flocks the cotton, but leaves you appearing polished, without seeming that you are trying too hard.
The Creative Office: Combine your pair of lab-grown diamond bangles with a fresh linen shirt. Precision of the diamond pop comes out because of the organic texture of the linen.
The Evening Errands: A couple of brilliant studs won't defeat even a leather jacket and sneakers. It creates a wink of silent opulence to a look that is otherwise edgy.
Why I’m All In on Lab-Grown
I now understand that a diamond, as a precious stone, is only truly valuable when resold, but more so, the number of times you would smile upon seeing yourself in a window display. My decision to purchase the lab-grown diamonds is a choice that is conscious and contemporary. I do not need to have a special occasion to feel brilliant, and I make those occasions on a daily basis when I dress up each morning.
My Personal Philosophy
I desire that my jewelry is a constituent of my life, and not an invitation to my parties. I desire things that are capable of dealing with the dirt and the glitz of a practical and busy day.
When you are willing to take your diamonds out of the special occasion cage, then you ought to take some time and visit Conscious Carat. Their lab-grown diamond bangles have been on my list of lustful items since the design is so fluid and comfortable. It is the ideal way to be able to indulge yourself in that never-ending glitter without that everlasting conscience. You should go and see--you know that set of your clothes you wear day in day out is going to be really promoted.
.jpeg)
Comments
Post a Comment