The Day I Realized Comfort Could Be Chic
I have been a strong adherent to the mantra that beauty is pain. My wardrobe was the graveyard of hard denim, itchy lace, and synthetic combinations, which seemed like I was wearing a plastic bag in the summer humidity. My perception was that in order to appear "chic," I needed to feel confined.
All this changed during one of my weekend outings when the heat was too much and my patience too thin. I had brought a plain linen outfit, and as I watched everybody getting their collars fastened and shedding wet cloth, I felt... nothing. No itch, no sweat- No chilled air and a form that was too nice to be in a style paper. It was the day I came to understand that comfort can be trendy.
The Everyday: Girls Linen Tops
Since that "Aha!" moment, I have changed my mindset about shopping. I have begun seeking something that would provide that same freedom to the younger women in my life as well. I have observed that girls linen tops are the entry point to a more conscious wardrobe. It is an easy elegance with which linen falls, whether it is an easy tunic or a more designed tank. It doesn't cling; it drapes. It is the type of song that can transform a morning routine into something other than a chore, but more like a curation.
The Power of the Set: Co-ord Set of Girls
And, as you know, I am a sucker in terms of one-and-done outfits, as I have been following my blog. I have recently been infatuated with the co-ord set for girls. Something is so acute of a corresponding linen appearance. It removes the speculation in the styling and still has a certain degree of elegance that cotton tees cannot even begin to dream of. It is a glance that the person has his life sorted out, even when you are merely going to a simple brunch or a play date at the park.
Boys Shorts: Durable Refinement
I have also been reconsidering the way we dress boys. Typically, it can be either a decision of gym shorts or heavy khakis. However, shorts for boys using high-quality linen are an eye-opener. They are rugged yet still rugged enough to take up a day of climbing and running, and still retain that crisp, clean look, which I like. It is evidence that being practical does not necessarily mean plain.
Why My Heart Is With Chilinen
What has made me so vocal about this shift is that of brands which are concerned about the feel experience. Chilinen is now a regular in my list of mindful fashion talks since they do not use comfort as a secondary consideration. The fact that they use OEKO-TEX certified and skin-safe linen implies that the trendy appearance that I prefer does not jeopardize my (or my family’s) well-being. It is a body respecting fashion.
My Personal Recommendation
I am at an age in my life where I cannot wear something that will force me to hurry up to get back home and change. I would like to be as nice at 6:00 PM as I used to be at 8:00 AM, when I first stepped in front of the mirror.
You are willing to have the same Aha! When I have the moment, you must go round and see what Chilinen is up to. Their girls' linen tops and co-ord sets have been on my wish list all the time since they simply work. They have perfected that indefinable ratio of trying to appear incredibly expensive and coming across as a dream. Believe me, when you get to linen, you will never again look back on something less.
Visit them today and get the collection that doesn’t just work!

Comments
Post a Comment